As a Sr. Consultant in the Research & Consulting division, you will be a core member working with a team of colleagues to solve complex problems for our Fortune Global 500 clients. You will apply your experience and skills in a consulting environment for a variety of projects, developing and implementing strategic plans that help clients transform their businesses. You will conduct business, technology, financial, and managerial analysis and perform other assigned tasks to support project delivery. As an integral part of our team, you will primarily lead the project, assure the quality of deliverables, and support sales pursuits for business development.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Be an active participant supporting or leading projects in a client-facing consulting environment.
2) Complete assigned tasks to support the management of project schedules, budgets, and deliverables to meet or exceed client needs.
3) Apply existing and new frameworks to develop a hypothesis and structured approach to solving client problems.
4) Collect relevant information, insights, requirements, and data from internal and external sources.
5) Conduct relevant research and analysis to support the hypothesis.
6) Communicate and present insights effectively and concisely to the internal team and externally to clients.
7) Develop consulting and leadership fundamentals.
8) Represent the company with professionalism to build trust with clients and external parties.
9) Participate in firm development and business development (sales).
Basic Candidate Qualifications:
1) Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university.
2) Three to five years of consulting, professional services, or relevant working experience.
3) Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
4) Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills to apply in ambiguous situations.
5) Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
6) Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
7) Desire to work as part of a global, cross-cultural team, including flexibility to support multiple time zones.
8) Live in or willing to relocate to the NRI US office or hub (New York, Dallas, Los Angeles).
9) Domestic or international travel may be required weekly, up to 80%.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
1) Master’s degree (M.S.) from an accredited institution.
2) Accumulated knowledge or expertise across multiple industries, preferably in manufacturing, energy, or technology.
3) Ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis.
4) Knowledge and/or experience with improving and streamlining operations using IT solutions.
5) Project management experience and/or certification (PMP).
6) Analytical experience performing business process mapping, financial analysis, and data modeling.
7) Ability to conduct commercial due diligence or operational due diligence.
8) Knowledge and/or experience in technology solutions in digital transformation.
9) Knowledge and/or experience in the M&A process.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com